Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Oyster stamps  (Read 2356 times)
little babs
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« on: July 23, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »

Ordered a spellbinders die on a Thurs morning ..got it Friday..hows that for service !!!!!!!!!!

Babs

Joy
Flower

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 06:57:25 AM »

I agree on that babs. I just gave in to temptation and bought a Grand Caliber. Delivered next day. Mind you it took me half an hour to get through the sellotape!

Joy (aka janey/jemrose)

Life is too short to drink cheap wine....

sylviar
Flower

Tyne & Wear

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 03:52:15 AM »

Someone on the forum once said that they had the fasted email for dispatch............I ordered my GC  from Oyster Stamps in the early hours of Saturday at 2am.....I got an email the same morning at 11.30am saying it had been dispatched .......hope it comes today (Bank Holiday Monday) but with it being a bank holiday.....it might come Tuesday..... I still think its a great response from the time I ordered it to the time they said it was dispatched ..xx

Love 'n' Hugs
Sylvia R xxx

"A TRUE FRIEND IS LIKE A GOOD BRA, LIFTS YOU UP AND IS ALWAYS CLOSE TO YOUR HEART"

"YOU ARE MY FAMILY AND I AM YOUR FRIEND,I WILL LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU ALWAYS" (Quoted by Janeygrey)

Daizymae
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »

Hmm is service still as good now...............I ordered stuff last Monday and a week later I am still waiting.

Viv xx

My blog http://daizy-mae-designs.blogspot.co.uk
My website http://daizy-mae-designs.weebly.com

If you can't  see the light at the end of the tunnel, march down there and light it yourself!

little babs
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 08:52:34 PM »

You are right Viv, nowhere near as good as it was....use Icon whenever I can

Babs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: