Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Using Nesting Shapes as Punches  (Read 2787 times)
Joyce
Bud

« on: April 01, 2013, 10:10:53 am »

If you use Craft Artist Professional and have the My Craft Studio CD "Nesting Shapes" you can add these Shapes to your Punches collection in CAP. Just put a shape on your canvas and drag it into the Punches section.
I have the Flawless Florals and Sentiment Toppers CD and found it very useful to be able to cut matching shapes from different papers.

val090
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

From Sunny Dorset

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 10:24:37 am »

Good tip Joyce...............I'll have a look through mine. I enjoy making my own shapes though..............I find it fun to make something different

Val From Bridport Dorset

Sometimes on your way to a dream, you get lost........but then you find a better one!

Please visit my blog http://valscraftroom.blogspot.com/

Please visit My Facebook Card studio https://www.facebook.com/ValsCardStudio

Lynnspain
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

San Miguel de Salinas, Costa Blanca, Spain

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 01:10:58 pm »

Thank you Joyce, I'll have to see what I've got too. 
For those of us with electronic cutters, I also think we can import shapes that we have in our cutting files, so I'm going to have a play with that too. Smiley

Lynn
With my luck, when my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Lynnspain
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

San Miguel de Salinas, Costa Blanca, Spain

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 01:50:51 pm »

Having a look through my MCS discs and I'm looking at the Paper Library and realising there are lots there that can be used in CA.
Especially the Paper Words options.

Lynn
With my luck, when my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Pamela
Floral Arrangement

Uxbridge, West London

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 04:12:17 pm »

These days I look at ALL my digital images  (cd,s) to see what I can do with them in CAP.  That,s why I think it's such an exciting programme. It allows you to take what you,ve already got to another level.

Pam xxx

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you,ve never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it,s heaven on earth.

Joyce
Bud

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 03:36:06 pm »

I have used Text letters cut out of Materials individually but hadn't thought of the Paper Words CDs Lynn. I must hunt mine out. Another thing to go on the To Do List. Smiley

anell
Flower

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 03:39:41 pm »

How would you import images from MCS into CAP ,my computer just keeps asking me to install MCS, thanks Anne

Anne xx

Doreen
Bloom

Doreen.....Location Eastbourne

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 04:13:03 pm »

MCS files are stored in a folder called my artwork in my documents. There are a couple of ways to get MCS files into CA this is one of them, go to the photo tab in the left side panel of Craft Artist/choose add and when the box pops up find my documents folder and scroll through the folders to find my artwork/ choose which file you want to open/ double click it and it will open in the left panel under photos, you can then drag it onto the page.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: