Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Pinflair Glue!  (Read 1010 times)
carolerob
Floral Arrangement

Chester-le-Street, Co Durham

« on: March 17, 2017, 01:36:50 AM »

Hi, has anybody else noticed the strong smell of "Pinflair Glue Gell" recently ?

I have bought it from different suppliers and its all the same and yet it says oderless on the tube and adverts, i've been buying it for years and have only recently had this problem.

The smell is quite strong, even if i have left them to settle down the smell doesn't leave them, after i have stored them in plastic bags, the smell hits you in the face when the bag is opened  which is a problem as i sell some of my cards for charity.

Carole x

Pamela
Floral Arrangement

Uxbridge, West London

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »

Its so long since I made any cards Carole, that I wouldn't have noticed. I think you should contact the company you purchased it from - if it says it's odouless and it's clearly not, there must be a problem with the manufacturers.

Pam xxx

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you,ve never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it,s heaven on earth.

jeanb
Bud

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 12:16:36 PM »

I can't stand the "smell".    Not bought any for quite a while now because of it.

jeanb x

little babs
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 02:02:32 PM »

This is strange, I recently bought a tube after using cheap silicone glue But it does not smell !!!

Babs

BarbW
Bud

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 02:52:44 PM »

I seem to remember a lot of complaints about this a few years ago but  not sure of the out come.I'd definitely complain to Pinflair it could be old stock.

Barbara

megapixie
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 02:54:05 PM »

If it says odourless then it has to be odourless. I'd contact Pinflair if I were you. They seem like nice people, so nothing to lose.

Gay rites four homophones

Our canal boating 'adventures' are on www.jannock.org.uk

Carole
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 05:36:18 PM »

I. Think it smells because it has gone off. I had some like that but the more recent ones I have bought have been odourless.

Carole

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: