Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: hum not sure  (Read 497 times)
Chris
Bouquet

« on: July 26, 2017, 12:48:11 PM »

As i have been in hospital home now but can't do anything been watching Hachanda they have been showing
some thing for stamping called a stamper's friend it looks very good i am thinking of buying it, but was thinking if anyone else has saw it or has got one
it does look good xx

you only live once so enjoy it
Falmouth in Cornwall

Jennie
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

Bromsgrove, Worcestershire

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 03:03:01 PM »

Chris, I am not a stamper, but if this product is what Lynnette (Manicstitcher) has (click here to see her message), she loves it and Bea has also said it is very good.  I have just looked at a youtube video of this product and if anything were to get me back to stamping, this might!  There seem to be various products on similar lines, so a bit of research on You Tube might be time well spent.  Let us know what you decide to do.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:03:22 PM by Jennie » Logged

Jennie

nb Tentatrice: http://pippa13.blogspot.co.uk/

Doreen
Bloom

Doreen.....Location Eastbourne

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 03:41:28 PM »

I was always disappointed with my stamping although I seem to have collected quite a few over the years so I invested in the Tim Holtz stamping platform which is similar and I really like it

Foxylady
Flower

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 07:00:02 PM »

We used one of these tools this afternoon to stamp on a piece of watercolour card (which is lumpy to start off with) that had been treated with mica-filled pixie powders, and mica is not easy to stamp on. The tool enabled me to stamp the image three times in exactly the same place, to make sure the image was bold, crisp and complete. I would highly recommend it. I would just say the price of these tools varies considerably - the Misti is around 50 (or 70 for the large one), others are between 20-30, but I know I've seen one for 19.99 somewhere, just can't remember where. Definitely worth shopping around.

Christine

Christine from Stockport

manicstitcher
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »

Here is my one and it's a godsend Smiley xxxx

Lynnette xx

Chris
Bouquet

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 11:24:53 AM »

thank you so much for all your advice i have just ordered on after whats been said like many of you a half loads of stamp so hoefull this will
bring My mojo back thank you xxx

Falmouth in Cornwall

Chris
Bouquet

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 02:09:47 PM »

Yes mine come this morning can,t wait to have a play with it.x

Falmouth in Cornwall

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: