Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: dies at The Range  (Read 467 times)
Grandma Barbara
Flower

« on: September 22, 2017, 08:27:13 pm »

Went to The Range yesterday for some bedding and curtains. Was very disappointed as they seem to be cutting down on the choice they used to have but I bought some dies for 1 each. They are only small 2 1/2- 3 inches but good value I thought with plenty of different ones to choose from and then some die sets from 4.99 that cut and emboss. The set I bought has 7 individual dies in it. So I didn't spend on what I went for but was very happy with my dies.Thought some of you might be interested.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 08:28:03 pm by Grandma Barbara » Logged

ladybirds
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 11:41:13 pm »

Snap! I found them also. New Home, Baby Girl, Baby Boy and a Merry Christmas, all for a 1 each, bargain!......went back again, but most had sold out. Do you think these manufacturer's are realising that we are buying lots of cheap Dies from China, so they better reduce there prices? I certainly have never seen 1 Dies in the shops here before!

Marjorie

Bea
Bud

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 07:03:45 am »

The works have lovely dies too,stitched squares,circles and rectangles are my favourites right now.Very reasonable too.

Grandma Barbara
Flower

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 10:26:54 am »

I got a fairy and a skull  amongst other things for a 1 each and the one with the 7 dies has flowers and leaves. Didn't know The Works had dies so next time I'm passing by will pop in. Thanks for the tip.

Carole
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:39:49 am »

Haven't seen the dies in the range yet. Are they made by docrafts as a lot of their stuff seems to be?

Carole

Pamela
Floral Arrangement

Uxbridge, West London

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 10:52:04 am »

We don't have a Range near us unfortunately .   Sad

Pam xxx

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you,ve never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it,s heaven on earth.

BarbW
Bud

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 12:05:57 pm »

Just been to Range no dies for 1.Lot of things being moved to make way for xmas stuff.

Barbara

Grandma Barbara
Flower

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 01:22:45 pm »

I've checked the dies I bought and they are all made in China. The Daisy set is by Personal Impressions (www.personalimpressions.com) and the 1 ones also made in China say Cut & make (make. is registerd trademark) Sorry you couldn't find them Barb. Our Range was putting all their Christmas stuff on the 1st floor apart from the Christmas crafty stuff which is with all the rest of their craft stock.

BarbW
Bud

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 11:19:07 am »

I buy most of my dies from China anyway though do check to see how long they take to arrive.

Barbara

Chris
Bouquet

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 11:31:32 am »

thank you for letting us know i,m going to have a look at the Range web page i no they deliver as seen
a neighbour had a parcel from there xx
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:33:16 am by Chris » Logged

you only live once so enjoy it
Falmouth in Cornwall

craftlady
Flower

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 09:34:38 pm »

you are all lucky to be able to walk in to shops for things.we have no craft shops here. and if i do happen to go to hobbycarft when away.  i get totally bamboozled with what to get

irenemac

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: