Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: create and craft  (Read 431 times)

« on: November 18, 2017, 10:30:53 pm »

this show is die- ing a death now.too many tattered lace etc.what do you all think. i try to watch for demos of cards. but they few and far betwee when yiur trying to see what  they doing they switch to e mails and you dont  actually see what they are doing, next thing up pops finished card. when i really want to see how its done. what do you all think

Floral Arrangement

Uxbridge, West London

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 12:08:51 pm »

I dont bother watching it anymore. I tend to look on Pinterest for inspiration, and try to work out how to make things by just trying things out, or by searching you tube for tutorials.

Pam xxx

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you,ve never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it,s heaven on earth.

Floral Arrangement

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 12:49:52 pm »

Too expensive, concentrating on too few products (for things I don't have or do...... like a die cutting machine), not enough good demos to actually inspire you to have a go.... and buy the stuff, and more and more 'in-house' products or those cringingly expensive brands that don't allow you to sell at craft fairs etc to cover your outlay. And how they got awards for good customer service is beyond me.

Gay rites four homophones

Our canal boating 'adventures' are on

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 12:35:15 am »

i have given up with watching it x

you only live once so enjoy it
Falmouth in Cornwall

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 09:23:49 am »

Same with me.  I have stopped watching it.   Too expensive and too many T.L. products.

jeanb x

Floral Arrangement

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 12:38:29 pm »

I am a member of C&C but I rarely watch it as it's full of TL and way too expensive for me I do love Pinterest and Like Pamela I work out how to make the cards and just tweak it a little bit Hochanda is getting boring too xxxx

Lynnette xx

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: