Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Big difference in prices  (Read 292 times)
Sandra D
Bloom

From West Yorkshire

« on: April 20, 2018, 11:29:44 am »

I have been looking at Sue Wilsons hexagon dies . I found them for £19.99 on one site but they were sold out. £32.99 on another but thought at that price he deserves to still have them in stock. Then I found them at £22.99 from a site I hadn't used before and you got 20% off your first order which brought them down to £18.39 with free delivery. I ordered them late Tuesday afternoon and they arrived yesterday.

little babs
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 11:31:49 am »

Huge difference in price ,glad you got them in the end

Babs

MyraW
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 11:38:13 am »

Yes youíve certainly got to shop around enjoy using your new dies Sandra

megapixie
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 02:29:11 pm »

I know that a lot of businesses in my town are struggling AND shutting down just because the High St rents are so high. That means they have to charge higher prices than elsewhere. Rates are high too. I expect how much you charge on the internet depends on how much your warehousing costs you.

The daft thing is that the town worthies have rejected a large supermarket because they reckon we need to stay 'special' to keep shoppers in the centre. Many independents, including those who have been here for as long as I can remember, 30+ years, are giving up and their shops taken over by more of the same or by inter/national companies. We are becoming less special, unless you want eateries, beauty salons or charity shops.
I can't get so many basics here now, knickers, sewing thread, school supplies. Guess what, we all go to the supermarket in the next town or use the internet.

Gay rites four homophones

Our canal boating 'adventures' are on www.jannock.org.uk

Pamela
Floral Arrangement

Uxbridge, West London

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 09:15:59 pm »

Glad you got the dies you wanted at a price you were prepared to pay.  I love Sue Wilson dies, but donít like the price of them. They are a considered purchase for me.

Pam xxx

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you,ve never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it,s heaven on earth.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: