Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Babs from Glitter Girls  (Read 140 times)
Grandma Barbara
Flower

« on: May 28, 2018, 03:58:22 pm »

When I tuned in to Hochanda last night I was surprised to see Babs from The Glitter Girls on. She was demonstrating for Scarlet Rose Crafts with her daughter under her full name of Barbara Scarlet.I didn't recognise her at first but knew I was familiar with her voice.She said she had come out of retirement but there was no mention of The Glitter Girls at all. Dave Bradbury just said it was nice to see her again.

megapixie
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 02:30:59 pm »

I will look our for her. I used to enjoy their demos. I suppose there are no more embossing boards though. Am I correct in thinking it was Babs who had the dreadful accident that led to their retirement?
I believe Kathy worked with Steph Weightman and the Glitter Girls company was sold, and then went bust. Both ladies worked with family members to set up crafty businesses. Babs is obviously doing shopping TV again then. Good luck to them.

Gay rites four homophones

Our canal boating 'adventures' are on www.jannock.org.uk

Pamela
Floral Arrangement

Uxbridge, West London

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 12:40:12 pm »

I think I had read on facebook that Babs was going to be on tv again with a new company and product. Didn't watch it though, so can't comment on it.

Pam xxx

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you,ve never been hurt.
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it,s heaven on earth.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: