Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: BLUEBELLS  (Read 135 times)
anneg
Bud

« on: August 09, 2018, 01:59:22 pm »

Can anyone help or point me in the direction of Bluebells.  I have been asked to make a quantity of cards to be taken back to Australia and it appears that one of the memories of a group in Melbourn is the smell of Bluebells and a visitor here wold like to take some cards back and so far I have failed to find any more than 1 very small digital that I have and it does not ot look right if I enlarge it

Anneg

Anneg

megapixie
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 05:47:36 pm »

If you Google COPYRIGHT FREE Bluebell images, and then select IMAGES a lot come up. BUT you must double check that any image you use is actually copyright free on the website that it is on. If it doesn't say it, then it probably isn't.

Gay rites four homophones

Our canal boating 'adventures' are on www.jannock.org.uk

Doreen
Bloom

Doreen.....Location Eastbourne

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:42:16 pm »

Try Pixabay there are lots of freebies on there

Sally R
Bud

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 08:09:31 pm »

I have some photographs that I took in a bluebell wood if they might be of any interest. I will put a couple here but if you like them I can email the originals to you

Sally R
http://cadenzacraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Music is what feelings sound like (anon)

megapixie
Administrator
Floral Arrangement

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 10:45:56 am »

Doreen, thanks for the info about Pixabay. Loads on there, and you don't need to register.  You can even sell cards using the pics on here, as long as the images in a) are  taken as exceptions..... logos, people and brand names etc. Thanks.
BLUE BELLS A PLENTY

Ts and Cs
Images and Videos on Pixabay are released under Creative Commons CC0. To the extent possible under law, uploaders of Pixabay have waived their copyright and related or neighboring rights to these Images and Videos. You are free to adapt and use them for commercial purposes without attributing the original author or source. Although not required, a link back to Pixabay is appreciated.

Please be aware:

a) Imagery depicting identifiable persons, logos, brands, etc. may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, privacy rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights - particularly for commercial applications.

b) Images and Videos may not be used in a way that shows identifiable persons in a disgraceful light, or to imply endorsement of products and services by depicted persons, brands, and organisations - unless permission was granted.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:47:00 am by megapixie » Logged

Gay rites four homophones

Our canal boating 'adventures' are on www.jannock.org.uk

Doreen
Bloom

Doreen.....Location Eastbourne

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 11:37:11 am »

Doreen, thanks for the info about Pixabay. Loads on there, and you don't need to register.  You can even sell cards using the pics on here, as long as the images in a) are  taken as exceptions..... logos, people and brand names etc. Thanks.
BLUE BELLS A PLENTY

Ts and Cs
Images and Videos on Pixabay are released under Creative Commons CC0. To the extent possible under law, uploaders of Pixabay have waived their copyright and related or neighboring rights to these Images and Videos. You are free to adapt and use them for commercial purposes without attributing the original author or source. Although not required, a link back to Pixabay is appreciated.

Please be aware:

a) Imagery depicting identifiable persons, logos, brands, etc. may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, privacy rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights - particularly for commercial applications.

b) Images and Videos may not be used in a way that shows identifiable persons in a disgraceful light, or to imply endorsement of products and services by depicted persons, brands, and organisations - unless permission was granted.

You're very welcome.

anneg
Bud

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 03:01:42 pm »

Thankyou all fot yje information, I am just going to take a good look now

Anneg

Anneg

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: